Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now1) Select an area of interest, preferably your major area of study for BA./BS., read published research articles
2) Select an article which is in your area of interest and uses statistical analysis which was covered in Elementary Statistics
3) Read and study the research article carefully. Look for possible flaws in the methodology of the study including: statement of hypotheses; collection of data; control and experimental group treatment; statistical analysis; and conclusions drawn.
4) Write a two to four page double spaced descriiptive analysis or critique discussing your findings as related to the above dissection of the article.
5) Submit this paper on the last night of class.
7) Well-organized paper with an introduction, presentation of methods, critical analysis of data, and conclusion clearly presented.
8) Also, attach a photocopy of the article with complete bibliography to your submission.
9) Write from a third-person point of view, as if, you are an objective reporter. Do not use “I” or “In my opinion.”
10) Set Up:
Your summary of the study-pages 1 to 2 double space
Your critique of the study-pages 1 to 2 double space
Attached is the journal article to the back of your paper
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now