Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowCase – study is attached.
Please read and analyse it answering to the following questions
1. What are some of the pros and cons for each development project?
2. What should United take into account when deciding which product(s) to develop?
3. Assume the total development cost can be spread evenly over the development time. Construct a graph of development time as a function of monthly investment for the Kid-Energy drink and dual-drink projects.
4. If you were a member of the development team, which. project(s) would you recommend United pursue?
5. Analyze some of the potential scenarios based on the information and data provided in the case. Present a best-case versus worst-case income statement for the next two years (2003 and 2004). Be sure to outline all of your assumptions.
Make sure that analysis cover the following concepts:
1) Stages of innovation:
– Idea generation
– Large-scale production/implementation
2) Stage-gate process
– Phases of development and gating
– Forming appropriate teams and decision-making
3) Project complexity, uncertainty, and testing
– Advantages of early testing
– Parallel vs sequential testing
4) Strategy and Portfolio Governance
– Portfolio management, portfolio management board
– Short-Term vs Long-Term Value (incremental or disruptive?)
– Product bubble diagram (oysters, pearls and etc)
– the Product road map
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now