Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowHello, I need a two page essay on the book I have listed in the title. This is the prompt:
Upon completion of your book, please address the following prompt: Compare and Contrast 2 or more characters within the book and determine who you resonate most closely with. Further, what 3 lessons can you take away from this reading?
This essay needs to be 2-3 FULL pages + a Works Cited page. Here is a direct link to MLA style:
Please be sure to use quotes to defend your position(s) and claim(s). Avoid plagiarism. Attached to this Summer Reading List & Assignment for 2022 is an MLA paper example.
! Feel free to chose the characters you like, but preferably one of them being a main character, same with the life lessons feel free to choose.!
Here are some additional questions the teacher suggested including in our essay:
When answering the questions, it is smart to support your ideas with quotes from the book. Note the page numbers so you can cite your source properly (MLA format of course) as you may be writing an essay on one or more of the books.
1. What is the theme (the central, dominating idea or universal truth) of the book?
2. What is the author’s view of life as shown in the book?
3. From whose point of view is the story told? How does this point of view shape the story?
4. What is the author’s attitude toward the characters? What is the most noticeable tone of his/her writing? What kind of atmosphere is presented?
5. How does the author develop the characters? By descriiptions? By what they say? By what they do? By what others say about them? Are these: dynamic, round, flat, sympathetic, unsympathetic, et cetera?
6. How does the author lead you to like some characters and dislike others? Which characters fall into these categories?
7. Which characters are the most highly developed? Does any character change significantly in attitudes or beliefs? In other words is there an example of bildungsroman?
8. Does the book have a believable plot? Do the incidents in the story seem true to life? What genre does it fit into?
9. How does the author use dialogue? What are the most important scenes in the book?
10. What symbols are central in the book? How do they contribute to the book as a whole? To the theme?
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now